Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank you.


(And by sports knowledge, I mean the basic understanding of how a motor vehicle operates.)

After admitting that I have no freaking clue how to work my car, I was overwhelmed by the outpouring of support. Okay, that's an overstatement. I mean yeah, it doesn't really take a lot to get me overwhelmed. But it wasn't really an outpouring. "Overwhelmed by an outpouring" is just one of those phrases that sound so good, you can't help but use it.

Sorry. Nerdy writer moment. But I did want to thank those who walked me through the steps of unlatching the hood of my car. And those of you who Googled the owner's manual for an '05 Sentra. (It's actually a 2006, but wow, way to make a good guess of it.) I'd especially like to thank my roommate's boyfriend for refilling my washer fluid for me. I didn't even ask him to, I just asked where the hood release was on a Nissan. Whattaguy.

I think most of all, I'd like to thank all my friends who are girls who didn't have any words of advice to offer on this one. Makes me feel like I'm not the only slightly clueless one out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment