Monday, March 7, 2011

Five month hiatus? Sounds about right.


Know those kids who were involved in all sorts of after school activities like tennis lessons and piano and the traveling soccer team, but they quit them all after like 3 months? Yeah, I was never one of those kids. But I could’ve been. As evidenced by the lack of updates since September, I sometimes have trouble sticking with things.

But I’m working on it. Because you* asked for it.

And if you could make sure some outrageous things happen while you’re hanging out with me, that would totally help me out here. Because I kind of beat that whole “we’re moving and so much crazy stuff is happening! lolz!” schtick into the ground.



* “You” mostly being Moy, Emily, Patty and Kim.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you are back! I never lost faith (still checked your blog oh 3 - 4 times a week). I now know those pair of blue capri pants by heart! Muah!

    ReplyDelete